Sanjeevani club of Dronacharya PG College of Education has been constituted to provide an opportunity for students to attain self- awareness and keep themselves physically and mentally fit so that the students can become healthier, saner and more integrated members of the society and of the nation. Yoga education helps in self discipline and self-control, leading to immense amount of awareness, concentration and higher level of consciousness.
1) To enable the student to have good health.
2) To practice mental hygiene.
3) To possess emotional stability.
4) To integrate moral values.
5) To attain higher level of consciousness.
6) Its effects on the emotions are equally beneficial by calming down the mind.
7) Yoga also cures behavioral disorders, nervous breakdown and manic depressions.
8) Asana enhances muscle strength, coordination, flexibility, agility
9) Yoga gives you the capacity to face up the life’s challenges. When you respect your body, you tend to do things that will enhance its vitality.
10) After a good practice of Yoga, the mind becomes vibrant.