About the Club
Health is condition (mental and physical) in which the individual is functionally well adjusted internally with respect to body parts and externally with his environment. In a broader perspective Physical Education and health education are mutually interdependent
Objectives of Club :—
• Development of healthy attitudes and healthy behaviors by students
• Ensure a healthy environment for students
• To provide the opportunity to be inventive and creative in sporting activities
• To promote an awareness of and an ability to appreciate the aesthetic qualities of sporting performance.
• To promote an understanding of physical and mental well-being through an appreciation of stress, rest and relaxation