ELAN: Emerging Leaders in the Art of nourishment
To empower volunteers to serve their communities, meet humanitarian needs, encourage peace and promote professional understanding through ELAN CLUB.
To provide a platform to those who have the ability to do things differently.
- Building up the confidence and grooming the talents of students in facing various interpersonal activities and competitions
- To make an active interest in the civic, cultural, social, and moral welfare of the community, make them to inculcate with changing environment, to develop professional and group participation.
- Encourage students become orators to display their intellectual and independent thinking skills and imbibe a sense of confidence.
- To promote communication skills of students and help in team work , ability to speak and emote before a audience thereby increasing the emotional quotient of the students.
- To promote the ability to organize and analyze the available resources and adopt technological advancements to present ideas and creativity.
Rules & regulations
- To be a member of the club, Nominal fee will be charged from members of the club.
- Club committee should be in proper uniform with ID cards at time of activities conducted by Club.
- Activities are proposed to be conducted in Seminar Hall of the college.
- All members of the Club and Teacher Coordinators should be present at time of meeting at least one week before the event to discuss the agenda points.
- Discipline is mandatory at the time of event.
- In absence of Teachers Coordinator, the Club President, Vice-President and all members of the club are responsible for overall performance of the event.
- The Teacher Coordinators, the Club President, Vice-President have to take approval from Management, Principal and HOD’s before organizing the activity of the club.
- The winners of each activity will be awarded in annual function of the college.
- The club President, Vice-President has to prepare activity report of club after the successful completion of each event and submit to the Teacher coordinators.
- To participate in club activities
- Participants should be from All the Departments.