The Cultural Club of Dronacharya P. G. College of Education aims at helping the students to understand and accept themselves ‘as they are’ and helps the students to help themselves. The main objective of the club is to bring about a voluntary change in the students. For this purpose, the teachers and management provide facilities to achieve the desired changes or to make the suitable choices.
The objectives of the club are:-
- There is abundance of cultural talent in the college premises and the Cultural club provides platform for those talents to flourish.
- Promote opportunities for everyone to experience culture, participate in educational programmes and develop their creative abilities.
- Promote quality and artistic renewal.
- Promote a dynamic cultural heritage that is preserved, used and developed.
- Promote accessibilities.
- Pay particular attention to the rights of young people to culture.
- To help the students to know them self better their interests, abilities, aptitudes and opportunities.
- To encourage and develop special abilities and right attitudes.