An alumni association is an association of graduates or, more broadly, of former students (alumni).
These associations often organize social events, publish newsletters or magazines, and raise funds for the organization. Many provide a variety of benefits and services that help alumni maintain connections to their educational institution and fellow graduates. Most associations do not require its members to be an alumnus of a university to enjoy membership and privileges.
Additionally, such groups often support new alumni, and provide a forum to form new friendships and business relationships with people of similar background.
Vision of Alumni:
To engage the Dronacharya global community to support and advance the college’s excellence.
Mission of Alumni
The Dronacharya Alumni Association fosters a lifelong spirit of belonging and pride by connecting alumni, students, and friends to the Dronacharya P.G. college of Education and each other. The Alumni Association advocates for the college and its alumni with a credible, independent and collaborative voice.
Aims and Objectives
Alumni Association is committed to excellence in all its activities and is dedicated to the following core values:
• Loyalty – Pride in and commitment to the future that we are creating together as a college and an alumni community, while honoring our history, traditions and achievements.
• Integrity – Transparency and ethical behavior in all of our interactions.
• Diversity – Recognizing and valuing differences and seeking alternative perspectives and inclusiveness in all that we do.
• Innovation – Striving to be an industry leader in alumni relations through a creative and transformational business model.
• Continuous Improvement – Pursuit of excellence through agility and responsiveness to stakeholders and the environment.